You can! Crossings is sending several short-term mission teams to Haiti in 2016 to serve alongside the Baptist Haiti Mission and Camp Le Phare. Key focuses of these trips include:
- Learning about, and experiencing firsthand, God’s work in Haiti.
- Serving with the Haitian church in outreach and evangelism within villages in the area.
- Engaging Haitian youth and children with Biblical stories through camp and/or Vacation Bible School.
- Worshipping and fellowshipping with Haitian believers.
- Construction projects in service to BHM and the Haitian church.
- Encouraging the BHM missionaries and Haitian believers.
If you and/or your church would like to learn more about our Haiti mission trips, or would like to register to join a team, call our Central Office at 502-491-7000:
Cost– $595 + airfare
Length – 7 days (5 full days in country; 2 days of travel)
When –April 1-8, 2016 (One night will be spent in Ft. Lauderdale)
June 4-10, 2016
June 11-17, 2016
June 18-24, 2016
Where – Camp Le Phare (Montrouis, Haiti) and/or Baptist Haiti Mission (Fermathe, Haiti)
Who – Must be 15 years or older to travel with a group; Must be 18 years or older to travel as a single.