Crossings Ministries exists to see students cross over from death to life through the context of camps and retreats. As a result, we aim to provide an environment where guests can come to know Christ or more fully experience Him.
We’re looking to invest in non-married individuals, ages 18-25, who desire to come alongside us in advancing God’s Kingdom and are seeking intentional discipleship in life, leadership, business and ministry skills.
The dsix program is an exclusive opportunity for individuals from across the United States who are and desire to be more Christ-like, passionate about students and camp, responsible, dependable, self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, teachable, hard-working, and proactive in taking on challenges.
- Lead Crossings’ summer camps and retreat programs
- Direct day to day operations at properties and in the central office
- Implement major development projects
- Lead over 100 summer staff
- Communicate the mission and vision of Crossings to guests and staff
- Develop new programs for Crossings’ summer camp and retreats
- Plan and facilitate team building and outdoor adventure activities
- Provide guest services for over 17.000 guests
- Gain knowledge in behind the scenes operations of a non-profit corporation
- Recruit, interview and hire over 100 summer staff
- Promote and market the ministry of Crossings
- Intentional one-on-one time with Crossings Leadership
- Classroom sessions with ministry and business leaders
- Discover how God uniquely designed you to lead
- Training in developing Gospel-centered relationships
- Preparation for sharing the Gospel in everyday life
- Learn to serve with the highest standard of excellence
- Be challenged by other dsix staff through daily intentional time together
- Study God’s Word as a group of believers
- Pray for one another as you share life together
- Work with other future ministry and business leaders
- Develop life-long friendships
* Involvement in the dsix program may provide potential job placement opportunities with Crossings and other outside entities.
Beginning in August, dsix will be a one-year commitment.
Salary and housing in Louisville, KY or at one of our properties.
Who Can Apply
Single, ages 18-25
How to Apply
Step 1: Apply here
Step 2: Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Skype interview with Crossings Leadership
Step 4: On-property interview with Crossings Leadership